American consultancy company and global leader in its area with residency in Prague
- You will work in our Prague office as a part of our agile transformation program team in the Technology and Digital group.
- This team of experts and coaches are adept at helping organizations become better at solving complex problems, combining business insight with world-class agile development practices.
- Your responsibilities will range from nurturing agility in our teams to shaping our broader transformation at an organizational level working across products and services for various functional and business domains.
- You will also have the opportunity to coach the leaders and teams on a variety of agile related topics including product management, design thinking, lean, engineering culture, and DevOps. Additionally, you'll be responsible to work with the product and service teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent subject
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Agile methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an Agile coach in fast moving tech environments
- Deep understanding of Agile values and principles with the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Strong experience on driving agile transformations from design to implementation
- Working experience on training individuals and teams in (product management, design thinking, Lean, and Agile)
- Working knowledge and experience with several Agile methodologies: SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe
- Working knowledge of best practices in user-centered design like user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing
- Strong working knowledge of technical engineering best practices including test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch based on your preferences
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (e.g. barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- Training and further development opportunities
- Cafeteria system