Application Manager/Service Delivery Manager
You will join a department with about 150 professional colleagues in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Philippines and China. Our client delivers services and solutions of high quality and acts as trusted advisors towards the customers.
You will play a central role as the primary responsible for the daily deliverables towards the customer and as part of delivery organization around the services. This includes development, operation and support of the services towards customers. Your role is to co-ordinate, plan and delegate tasks and make sure that the motivation in the team is high. Furthermore, part of your job is to encourage and support collaboration and knowledge sharing in the team.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Daily contribution to alignment of deliverables in the SLA portfolio.
- Participating in planning and status meetings with customers, and report on progress, issues and status in general.
- Proactively advising on and proposing value adding tasks to be executed and implemented within budget and timeframe.
- Identifying and initiating activities to optimize SLA profitability on an ongoing basis.
- Planning and coordination of activities and tasks.
- Allocating resources globally, estimating and following up on time consumption and on service levels and KPIs.
- Being responsible for daily coordination of activities in a global delivery team.
- You can demonstrate strong project management, service management or service delivery management skills;
- You have several years of successful experience in a similar role (project management, service management or service delivery management) within IT services;
- You are used to having commercial responsibility and a customer-facing coordinating role;
- You are a good leader able to motivate people and handle resource planning;
- Prior experience with GxP validated systems;
- Experience with working in regulated industry (banking, automotive, energy), good communication skills and good English both spoken and written is a must.
It’s your advantage if you have:
- Understanding Pharma Value chain, Life sciences business process;
- Proven experience of working in an international environment;
- Experience with application management, preferably in Life Science area (example of applications: FirstDoc, SumTotal, PleaseReview, ValGenesis).
Our client offers an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
Our client also offers you:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Educational courses & training
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days
- Cell phone
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card enabling free entry to 362 sport facilities in Prague
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Foreign business trips
- Language courses of Czech for foreigners
- Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)