Experienced Solutions Architect with Focus on Infrastructure
Your responsibilities as a Solutions Architect
You will play a cross-organizational role where you act as a link between pre-sales, our delivery organization and external business partners.
You will take part in client meetings, and it is your responsibility to understand and interpret the customer’s commercial needs and in cooperation with the organization offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Once solutions are implemented it is key to be able to evaluate change requests and see them in a more tactical and strategic context.
Your work tasks include:
- Act as trusted advisor and lead Architect on customer projects
- End-to-end responsibility for IT infrastructure solution architecture across different technology domains
- Challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support technology standards and roadmaps
- Jointly with the project manager take leadership and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality and that a smooth handover to Global Operation is made
- Customer inspiration in relation to services
- Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
- Support the delivery and sales units in sales and presales activities
Join Global Services & Architecture
We are a global team of +40 ambitious Solutions Architects, located in Czech Republic, Denmark and China. We provide infrastructure solutions for some of Denmark’s largest companies. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by customer teams while being part of a strong architect community with a high level of knowledge sharing.
We are part of IT Operations Services responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers’ IT solutions. Our work processes are based on best practice and our procedures follow ITIL standards (IT Infrastructure Library).
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks
- ITIL V3 foundation
- Professional experience from a regulated industry (GxP / Life Science)
- Understanding of how to design secure IT solutions
- Experience with technical project management
- Professional approach and extensive experience within infrastructure solution design
- You have a strong technical background within IT Infrastructure. You should be able to cover technical domains such as Iaas and PaaS as well as dedicated non-cloud infrastructure solutions. Furthermore you are able to adopt new technologies rapidly.
You will work in agile teams with other passionate people in a culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility. Client’s company is conscience driven, value adding, open and honest. Client cares about motivating and developing its employees – i.e. YOU.
We also offer you:
- Attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority
- Educational courses & trainings
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days
- Meal vouchers, MultiSport card
Only citizens having EU citizenship or Czech working permit should apply and be considered for this role.