HR Manager – 90 000 – 110 000,- Kč
As HR Manager, in a leading IT company, you will manage all the HR processes and activities, in coherence with corporate guidelines and local laws and regulations. You will also provide human resources advice, counsel and decisions, constantly with a 'can do' attitude.The contract will be for 6 monts with a possibility to prolong.
· You will work closely with managers based in Prague and their teams, providing support, delivery and advisory services.
· You will be an Ambassador of the company culture and values with leaders and employees, and you will ensure that Internal Communication is constantly alimented.
· You will develop and work on special cross Country and/or cross functional projects.
· You will lead the change Management in any M&A events
· You will work on and possibly anticipate the training/development needs of the organization and ensure the timely implementation of relevant initiatives.
· To do this job, you must be have excellent understanding of local legislation, labor practices and proven track of complex relationship with people, as well as management of litigations, terminations and HR harmonization.
· We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience as HR generalist and/or business partnering role, with a multinational hi-tech company. International experience would be preferential, managing change and exposure to LEAN principles would be advantageous.
· We would appreciate if you had hands-on experience with HR information systems, HR metrics, reporting and daily employee relation management.
· You need to be fluent in Czech and English; any other foreign language is welcome.
· We would like someone to join our team who is a strong Team player with excellent communication skills, and who will be able to coach, mentor, advise and support employee's growth and development.
· You need to have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree Human Resources Management or a related field.
· Available to travel