Information Security Analyst
You will work collaboratively as part of the team but also be expected to work individually to perform risk assessments on new systems and technologies.
As our Firm adopts new technologies and paradigms such as pushes to mobile or move to the cloud, the ISA team will provide the relevant and necessary guidance to highlight any security risks and ensure that we address them appropriately.
There is a strong emphasis on knowledge sharing and ensuring that we raise everybody’s skills and expertise to ensure that we are all constantly learning from one another.
- Bachelor’s degree required, CISSP a plus
- 3-5 years relevant technical and security-related experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Excellent foundation in overall security standards, security policy creation, and security audits;
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of security concepts (Application, Web and Network security, Identity and Access Management, Security protocols, Cryptography, etc)
- Strong experience in conducting information security risk assessments based on security policies, industry standards, guidelines and best practices, including experience conducting assessments of 3rd parties
- Ability to review application functionality and architecture to advise and assist project teams on building compensating controls where security requirements cannot be met
- Ability to lead meetings and communicate clearly, concisely and confidently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in particular, explaining technical information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff and ability to apply knowledge and deductive reasoning
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch based on your preferences
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (e.g. barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- Training and further development opportunities Cafeteria system