IT administrator – Microsoft
IT Administrator supports and monitors the customers and company information systems, servers, network and data. This unique position is comprised of 3 primary related functions: Server Administration, Customers/Production Infrastructure Administration and Network Support.
IT Admin also monitors and supports the routers, firewalls, internet connections and servers of the company and customers, troubleshoots and improves the performance of the servers, network and databases.
- Monitor all network links and Internet Providers to improve all internet routes.
- Perform patching and security on the servers.
- Responsible for problem recognition, research, and isolation.
- Identifies, researches and resolve complex technical problems.
- Performs software installs and upgrades, and document all upgrades or replacements of hardware and software systems on the servers.
- Perform preventive and/or corrective maintenance of in-warranty and out of warranty servers and network equipment.
- Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve our infrastructure, methodologies and operations.
- Implements policies, procedures and standards relating to information and telecommunication systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking the company’s server software licenses inventory, monitor subscription expiration dates and report about the renewal dates when required.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the IT field, including Server, Networks and Systems Administration
- 2+ years of experience in Networking and Virtualization
- Experience with Routers, Firewalls and switches
- Experience in Windows Server 2012 and Linux
- 1+ years SQL Server experience a must
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- VMware Certified Professional desired
- Microsoft Certified Professional desired
- Strong knowledge and working experience in network infrastructure and security (firewalls, routers, cabling, Windows servers, VPN, security policies)
- Expert in server installation, configuration, and monitoring
- Czech and English language knowledge needed
- meal vouchers
- 12 Sick Days
- 25 days of vacation
- after the probation time - a Multisport Card fully funded by the company
- after one year - a 500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- after two years - a 2500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- training, snacks, company events, flexible working hours etc.