IT Project Manager
Our client offers you a very interesting opportunity IT Project manager in continuously growing business in R&D centre in Prague.
Project Manager role is responsible for:
- coordinates and manages various product development projects through all phases of initiation, engineering, testing, release and subsequent support.
- responsibilities include scheduling/planning across multiple functional areas
- coordinating outside development resources and factored product acquisitions
- providing continuation engineering for existing products
- the project in general, for the definition and clear communication of project priorities, delivering project expectations, and identifying and mitigating issue/risk among a cross-functional project team
The Project Manager role may, at times, assist in the development of business and marketing strategies optimizing the performance of new and existing product lines to achieve business objectives. This requires the Project Manager to maintain an understanding of the business practices (finance, portfolio plans, strategy, etc.) and provide input to the engineering organization in regards to technical staff coordination, resource allocation, performance feedback and development planning.
- Bachelor degree (ideally Engineering discipline, Computer science background or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience with Project management in general
- Experience in a product development environment (SW/firmware/mobile/web applications)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP or Kanban is a plus
- Fluent English and Czech / Slovak language on professional level
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Team player with motivation and goal orientation
- Be part of global company with over 100 years history
- Yearly bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Special medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working environment and nice offices in city center