Junior IT Project Manager
You will coordinate and manage various product development projects through all phases of initiation, engineering, testing, release and subsequent support. Project management responsibilities include scheduling/planning across multiple functional areas, coordinating outside development resources and factored product acquisitions, and providing continuation engineering for existing products.
Provide project management of internal and external product development projects with minimal direction. Responsible for planning, resourcing, scheduling, cost forecasting/monitoring and reporting on all aspects of assigned projects.
Provide project related technical, interpersonal, motivational leadership and performance management of teams throughout all phases of the project including resource allocation, task planning, progress tracking and recognition.
- Experience in product development
- Experience in a project management or leadership role. Ability to lead multiple project teams, partner with management to resolve conflicts and lead indirect resources.
- Proven ability to direct resources, plan project activities and balance financial budgets. Recognizable knowledge of detailed product development processes.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP or Kanban is a plus.
- Technical knowledge in industrial controls, new product design, hardware/software, product testing, manufacturing and/or continuation & product life-cycle engineering.
BS Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent experience (MS and/or MBA desirable) P.M.P. professional certification desired.
- Working place in Prague 7 - Holešovice
- 5 weeks vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance, etc.
- Flexible working hours where possible
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Nice office in the city centre, chill-out zone, coffee, bicycle stands