Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors.
· Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets.
· Work closely with business analysts to design and implement new functionality for major institutional customers around the world.
· Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
· Develop unit tests to ensure required quality gateways are met.
· Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
· Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
· The completion of agreed training / self-improvement activities in line with agreed career development plan.
· Actively communicating the status of assigned items of work to project team, project manager or delivery manager.
· Actively seeking opportunities to provide assistance to peers.
· Actively identifying and promoting opportunities for application efficiency improvements or performance improvements.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
· Positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism, self-starter, enjoyable personal challenges along with growth.
· Agile experience preferable.
· Experience with writing unit tests is advantage.
· Understanding main software design principles and best practices.
· University degree in IT (at least Bachelor’s degree).
· English on communicative level.
· Experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
· Confident, passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
· Ability to operate to tight timelines.
Flexible working hours + occasional home office
Modern offices right in the centre of Brno
Bike parking slots and easy access by public transportation
Our benefits :
26 days of vacation
Contribution to life / pension insurance Cafeteria – 600 CZK per month in flexible benefits for sport and cultural activities
Discount in Big One Fitness membership
Free breakfasts, cereals, toasts, coffee, tea and fruit
Evening meals provided when working overtime