The main goal of this role is to ensure smooth operation of the network including devices, basic infrastructure services, ensure reliability and guaranteed services based on the network.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the network equipment and infrastructure including networking (Cisco, Juniper) and firewall (CheckPoint) equipment and solutions.
- Establishing and maintenance of VPN connections based on different technologies and solutions
- Maintenance of the network based on equipment and software solutions from Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint
- Cooperate as a team member with other team members including application support specialists, basic infrastructure team and different suppliers and vendors
- Incident management - support of the core infrastructure, ensure availability of services
- Problem management – troubleshooting for problems resolution of standard and non-standard problems, implementing fixes for the software and configurations
- Configuration and customization of networking parameters
- Change management – ensuring smooth implementation of the changes in the infrastructure, documenting them
- Projects – participating in development, testing, implementation of changes
- Operational controlling and monitoring of key processes and data flows
- Maintenance of documentation regarding the changes and solutions
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- General knowledge of IT
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in deployment and maintenance of networking and firewall solutions from different vendors (CheckPoint, Cisco, Juniper)
- Minimum 2 year experience in the maintenance of local and global networks within large scale organization with different geographical locations
- Deep knowledge of the systems: CheckPoint IPSO SPLATи GAiA
- Deep knowledge if the TCP/IP stack, IP switching and routing, some specific protocols within IP (e.g. BGP, OSPF, etc).
- Maintenance of the documentation for networking, experience in design of documentation is asset
- Written and spoken knowledge of English is must, Czech language is not mandatory
- CCNA/CCNP certification or references from previous jobs is a valuable advantage
- Competitive salary
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Employee benefits - food tickets, Multisport card, team building activities