Product design lead – UX for interfaces and physical environments
Who You’ll Work With:
You will be part of a global team that is distributed across Germany, New York and Prague.
The Design & Innovation team is responsible for using user-centered methods to inform the development and delivery of technology-enabled products and services used across the Firm. This work ensures that we create experiences that make the work of our colleagues faster, easier and more effective. And that we incubate new ways of working that will move the Firm forward.
What You’ll Do:
You will help modernize the in-office IT space to enhance the interactions between those giving tech support and those receiving it. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that the visual identity and brand guidelines are upheld across multiple touch points.
You and your collaborators from design, product management, engineering and service operations will examine and create experiences that are both digital and physical, looking for opportunities to enhance service levels and drive adoption of self-serve and self-help behaviors by those seeking support. The ability to concept and communicate opportunities to enhance customer journeys are critical to this role.
The role will require you to be a passionate collaborator who focuses on designing solutions and defining processes and tools that empower our in-office IT team to deliver excellent service. You will design UX where interactions happen across multiple channels. You will also create guides, documentation and reusable assets that will guide how IT Support colleagues engage with customers.
- Must have experience designing UX for interfaces and for physical environments. Previous experience collaborating with interior designers/architects or designing for retail a plus
- Experience creating training and communications for new processes. Specifically, guides on how to best engage and deliver exemplary service to help our users be more productive
- Strong collaboration – you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Strong craftsmanship: skilled in both the theory and practice of design, up-to-date on design patterns, able to differentiate between trends and emerging best practices
- Expert interaction and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of tools, e.g. Adobe creative suite, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile software development
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch based on your preferences
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (e.g. barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- Training and further development opportunities
- Cafeteria system