The Product Manager will be part of the Product team and take full responsibility for the product activities, from conception to end-of-life. You will be responsible for analyzing, defining, document and positioning concept of various new products as well as extending the capabilities of the existing product lines. Work closely with dev, project managers, customers and other stakeholders to collect, analyze the needs, define the requirements and experience and manage the agile lifecycle until successful delivery, continue to monitor and account for the success of your deliverables.
- Product Management - responsible for market research, product requirements, integration needs an overseen the development of the product and features while using best practices and agile methodology
- Project Management - Lead and manage specific customer integration, define the scope, communicate the deliverables and continuously monitor the progress and evaluate the risks of each project
- Product Launch - responsible for developing and orchestrating all product related launch efforts including documentations, inbound and outbound communications and effectively manage all product launch efforts.
- Market Intelligence - keeping close eye on the competition and customers, build strong relationship with customers and partners and always evaluate the product and competition and its market fit and strategy
- Gambling experience required
- To be successful in this role the ideal candidate has a 3rd level education and has worked in a similar role. You have a proven track record and experience as an online casino product manager for at least 2 year and have extensive knowledge and understanding of the online casino domain and operations, fluent in English, both spoken and written. Having worked for a casino operator or a casino B2B platform is a must.
- Proven experience as a product manager (at least 2 years)
- Knowledge of iGaming B2B market and casino platforms
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders and can communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
- Up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies and techniques.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Project management skills
- We work in English so high proficiency in English, both written and oral is a must
- Specific knowledge and experience with the Asian online gambling business is a BIG advantage
- Willing to travel
- meal vouchers
- 12 Sick Days
- 25 days of vacation
- after the probation time - a Multisport Card fully funded by the company
- after one year - a 500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- after two years - a 2500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- training, snacks, company events, flexible working hours etc.