Quality Assurance Tester
The team is responsible for testing all software (desktop, web-based and mobile) applications in the gaming suite. The objective of the Software QA/tester is to verify that all software products are of high quality and have a minimum number of defects upon release.
· Reviewing requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
· Developing work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
· Creating and executes formal test plans and test cases.
· Performing ad hoc testing of functionality in our software.
· Reporting to the QA Manager
· Recognizing and alerts management of potential problems/issues in advance.
· Validating that defects have been fixed prior to certification of the software.
· Reviewing the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
· Working with other teams to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues.
· At least 1 year of quality assurance or testing experience
· Experience with defect tracking software
· Web testing knowledge
· Very good English skills both in verbal and written communication
· SQL background
· Basic Automation skills
· Strong written communication and presentation skills
· HTML5 knowelege is good to have
· Unlimited vacation
· 12 sick days
· Flexible working hours
· Multisport card fuly funded
· Meal vouchers
· Contribution to pension fund (increasing up to 2500 CZK after 2 years)
· Training, snacks, company events, etc