Test Design & Preparation:
· Review/analyse business requirements to ensure they are quantifiable and testable.
· Design testing requirements from Functional Specifications and/or Business Requirements (test permutations)
· Write/Produce artefacts to support testing activities such as Test Designs, Test Matrices, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Scripts and Behavioural Models.
· Perform structured and context-driven (formal /ad-hoc) system, system integration and regression testing as required
· Use internal defect tracking and test case management system(s) to document test cases, record defects and record test case execution results.
· Raise and re-test defects
· Participate in defect triage meetings as directed
· Assist subject matter experts (SMEs) with user acceptance testing if required
· 2-6 years of test analyst experience working on large scale delivery projects
· Test automation experience using Selenium and Cucumber
· Ability to program with any programming language (ideally .Net C#)
· Proven experience in writing/defining test cases, test procedures, test scripts
· Proven experience in the execution of system, system integration and regression tests
· Ability to raise and re-test defects using defect management tools
· Knowledge of a defect life cycle/ workflow
· Knowledge of different test methodologies
· Knowledge of different test approaches/techniques
· Knowledge of SQL mandatory
· Knowledge of test tools including test management, defect management (JIRA, JIRA Xray, HP ALM, QC)
· Knowledge of Web Service, restful API test desirable
· ISTQB - nice to have
· Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
· Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
· We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
· We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the Europe or Asia Pacific.