Security Specialist – Log Management
You will be working in Security services team which is part of our global ITOS (IT Operation services) where various infrastructure and outsourcing services are being delivered. You will be working Monday to Friday and having responsibility of managed security services.
You will be responsible for keeping service quality, helping with investigation of security incidents, troubleshooting, participating in project and continuous improvements of Managed Security Services portfolio (MSS).
Following areas will be you main responsibilities:
- daily maintenance of Log management platforms
- working on customer service requests
- looking for improvements, optimization and implementing changes
- helping with investigation of security breaches and malicious activities
- possibility to learn and work with other technologies (Antivirus, IDS/IPS, Proxy, Encryption)
- you are fluent in English both spoken and written
- you are a team player
- you have passion for learning new things
- you are target oriented
- You have experience with at least 2 of following security products:
- Log management/SIEM (LogPoint, ArcSight, McAfee, Splunk)
- Networking technologies (Firewalls, Next-Gen Firewalls, Switches, Routers)
- Proxies/Secure Web Gateways
- Antivirus (McAfee or other)
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Vulnerability scanning
- It is your advantage if you have:
- one of the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA – Security, CCNP, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRICS, CEH
- knowledge of ISO27000 series, PCI-DSS, ITIL standards, GDPR
- 25 vacation days plus 3 sickdays
- 37,5 working hours/week
- Employment contract for unlimited period
- Bonus programme (employees can get 0,5-2 extra salary per year)
- Meal tickets (100 CZK value)
- MultiSport card
- Cafeteria system (7 800 CZK)
- Friday bars and company parties and further benefits.
- For foreigners moving to the Czech Republic, company offers a relocation package (support to arrange work permit, partial reimbursement of related costs and accommodation for initial period of time for candidate and family members).
- We offer an attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority. Your dedication and results are additionally rewarded with personal performance bonuses.
Only citizens having EU citizenship or Czech working permit should apply and be considered for this role. Fluency in Czech language is not necessary