Senior software engineer
Who you’ll work with:
This team is responsible for keeping the firm’s internal technology running smoothly.
You will work closely with a team of developers to explore, consult and implement automation solutions within company while having the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing.
What you will do:
You will be part of a team of 6 developers to enable our IT Support teams to automate their processes and tasks as well creating self-serve solutions for our colleagues.
You’ll act as the go-to person for automation topics within IT Support to explore potential solutions with our stakeholders.
It is essential that you create outcomes which are guided by the principles to solve technical issues proactively and to automate or simplify workflows (DIY, Smart workflows).
3 -5 years of experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using automation technologies and programming:
- RPA, Smart Workflows
- Powershell, C#, .NET, Java
- Working knowledge of fundamental CS concepts
- Knowledge of React, NodeJS.
- Experience with Electron is a plus
- Experience with developer tools for code collaboration (GIT), debugging (e.g. chrome dev. tools), transpilation (babel)
Experience in full lifecycle of automation solution implementation
Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior leaders within company
Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
Experience in Agile development
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch based on your preferences
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (e.g. barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- Training and further development opportunities
- Cafeteria system