Software engineer C# / C++
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites, Mobile Sites and desktop services for our different backend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and related activities.
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
- 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C#
- 2+ years developing Windows applications.
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
- 1+ years working with SQL Server.
- A strong background in mathematics is a plus.
- Git, Jira, Team City knowledge is a plus.
- 1+ year front end development experience.
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent
- Desired skills COM, .NET, Web services development, ASP programming and experience with network protocols (TCP/IP).
- meal vouchers
- 12 Sick Days
- 25 days of vacation
- after the probation time - a Multisport Card fully funded by the company
- after one year - a 500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- after two years - a 2500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- Training, snacks, company events, flexible working hours etc.