Software Engineer – Frontend
The Software Engineer Fronted is responsible for the design/development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites and Mobile Sites for our different frontend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
- Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities.
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinates with Product Owners to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
- 4+ years CSS/CSS3, Sprites and CSS Animations.
- 4+ years HTML/HTML5.
- 4+ years jQuery.
- 4+ years Angular.
- 4+ years PixiJS.
- 4+ years ReactJS.
- 4+ years Cross-Browsers Development.
- 4+ years Responsive Web Development.
- 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
- 1+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C# ( Optional ).
- 1+ years working with SQL Server ( Optional ).
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
- meal vouchers
- 12 Sick Days
- 25 days of vacation
- after the probation time - a Multisport Card fully funded by the company
- after one year - a 500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- after two years - a 2500 CZK (per month) contribution to pension fund
- training, snacks, company events, flexible working hours etc.