Support Centre Analyst
What would you do?
- First and second level remote support of internal clients.
- Daily use of English and foreign languages.
- Handle first contact with users (answer calls, online chats, e-mails and etc.)
- Provide users with advises and assistance they need or escalate cases to the appropriate departments.
What you need to know?
You need to know English language on advanced level (B2 or higher) and also have fluent Danish or German.
You should also have good user knowledge of computers, including OS Windows, MS Office and basic knowledge about hardware technologies. Previous working experience in IT is not necessary as long as you have relevant interest in it (i.e. hobbies).
Why should you do it?
- 25 vacation days plus 3 sickdays
- Employment contract for unlimited period
- Bonus programme (employees can get 0,5-2 extra salary per year)
- Meal tickets (100 CZK value)
- MultiSport card
- Cafeteria system (7 800 CZK)
- Friday bars and company parties
…and further benefits.
The company also offers relocation package for foreigner candidates. Working permit for Czech Republic is necessary.