Technology Team leader – IT Support Automation
Who you’ll work with:
This team is responsible for keeping the firm’s internal technology running smoothly.
You will work closely with your team of developers to explore, consult and implement automation solutions within McKinsey while having the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing.
What you will do:
In the position of Team Leader you will lead a team of 6 developers to enable our IT Support teams to automate their processes and tasks as well creating self-serve solutions for our colleagues. You’ll act as the go-to person for automation topics within IT Support to explore potential solutions with our stakeholders.
It is essential that your team and you are creating outcomes which are guided by the principles to solve tech issues proactively and to automate or simplify workflows (DIY, Smart workflows). You’ll balance the right members on the different projects, making sure that the right priorities are set, balancing the workload and creating the right transparency within the organization and run in an Agile setup.
Last but not least you will coach and develop team members to further grow their skills to meet the organizational needs.
- At least 1 year experience in leading/managing project team.
- 3 -5 years of extensive experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using automation technologies (e.g. RPA, Smart Workflows)
- Experience in programming (Powershell, React, C#/.NET, Java, etc.)
- Deep and hands-on experience in full lifecycle of automation solution implementation
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with at senior leaders within company
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Experience in Agile development
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Free on-site breakfasts, beverages and snacks throughout the day
- Complimentary lunch based on your preferences
- Above standard medical care for you and your immediate family members
- Social and sport events throughout the year
- Charitable initiatives and kids days
- Fun activities organized by our interest groups (e.g. barbecue, gaming and movie nights)
- Training and further development opportunities
- Cafeteria system