Business Development Manager
For our client, global payments company VISA, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Business Development Manager.
The main focus of this position is to manage VISA's cross-border sales in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary.
Also, promoting company brand value, presenting products, services and ensuring that offered products meet the needs of local markets.
· Lead the development of Visa’s cross-border business initiatives in Central Eastern Europe Region to grow international payments and the business of company´s clients
· Be accountable for reaching the targets by identifying new opportunities and risks, developing and executing plans to pursue these opportunities and pre-empt risks
· Adapt the Global and European cross-border payments strategy and implement in the CEE region (including in Travel, eCommerce and Business to Business payments )
· Partnering with Account Executives, work with banks, merchants and acquirers to understand their needs, and implement the right activities and solutions that will grow cross-border card expenditure for both retail and commercial cards
· Provide knowledge sharing and training for the client facing teams in the CEE Region
· Deeply understand the travel, eCommerce and FinTech trends to be confident in addressing banks and cardholders’ needs
· Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g. Sales, Merchants and Acquirers, FinTech, Product, Marketing) to execute projects and leverage Visa resources
· Secure Cross-Border support within the client deals
· Minimum of 5 years’ business experience in driving client growth and winning new business in B2B or financial services environment
· Active knowledge of English and Czech or Slovak language
· Demonstrable knowledge of the payments industry landscape, trends and opportunities
· Knowledge of consumer, eCommerce, digital and travel market trends in the CEE Region and globally
· Ability to develop, lead, close and grow competitive sales efforts
· Advanced project management skills: ability to influence people, plan, prioritize, track execution across cross-functional and with external partners
· Excellent communication skills
· Degree level education
· Prospect for long-term cooperation and background of stable and well-known company
· Space for realization of own visions and ideas
· Place of work : Prague 4
· Possibility of work from Home office
· Start date : by agreement
· Employment contract with GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV in English and we will get back to you.