Java / Kotlin Developer
Global financial institution.
- Working in international multilocation environment
- Designing and developing highly-performant power trading platforms using Kotlin, Java, Kotlin Flow, Disruptor, Kafka, Gradle, JUnit5, Spring, PostgreSQL, IntelliJ IDEA, Docker, Git, etc.
- Maintaining highly available (24/7) power trading platforms.
- On-boarding new technologies and pushing significant changes and initiatives within your product.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to refine, analyze, and validate requirements
- Identify solutions and develop them from their initial design stage all the way through to production.
- Eager to learn new technologies
- 3+ years experience in Java development
- Experience with Kotlin or a desire to learn it
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Work mostly from home
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Contributions to the pension / life insurance
- Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Education allowance
- Individual budget for personal growth
- Educational courses, trainings
- Transport allowance
- Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Refreshments on workplace
- Corporate events
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days