Global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring.
The purpose of this role is to carry out data preparation/cleaning and statistical analysis as required for market access activities. Provide analytical assistance where necessary to the broader (non-statistical) group activities.
This role is open for fresh graduates as well as people with experience.
- Develop statistical programs as necessary to ensure the accuracy of the planned and completed analyses or complex exploratory analyses.
- Provide analytical support during data preparation and cleaning for the analysis.
- Provide independent validation of the statistical content in internal and external documents such as study reports, briefing documents, patient brochures, publications, etc.
- Assist in authorizing results sections of study reports and supply statistical input for submissions and in response to regulatory questions, etc.
- Experience using software packages (R or S-Plus or SAS) required
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Analytical skills required
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English, Czech language is not mandatory
- Experience in other programming languages/tools (SQL, VBA, JS, Python, SPSS, Stata,…) is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Place of work in the center of Prague
- Agile development and new technologies
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give an advice
- Meal ticket lump sum
- Flexi Pass (1000 CZK per month)
- International environment with everyday use of English