Senior Software Engineer
Global technology company focused on biometrics, security, cloud and IoT based solutions.
- Develop software primarily in C/C++ for Windows and Linux.
- This software includes e.g. device drivers or device communication libraries, biometric SDKs, biometric middleware and interfaces, remote management infrastructure, security infrastructure. The exact scope of work will be adjusted to your knowledge and experience.
- Optional: Develop the software for other OSes (Android, iOS) and programming languages (C#, Java, Kotlin, Swift).
- Participate on creation of specifications and documentation of the software and its modules.
- If successful, this position may evolve to a Team Leader position.
- A fast learning, innovative and persistent person with wide interest in applications like system programming, applied cryptography, identification and authentication.
- Substantial experience in C/C++ programming.
- A good working knowledge of either Windows or Linux, and at least basic knowledge of the other OS, including software development on and for these OSes.
- At least basic knowledge of at least one additional high-level programming language: C#, Java, Swift, Kotlin.
- Working knowledge of source code management and configuration, preferably git.
- Knowledge of multithreading/multitasking, interprocess communication and other aspects of system programming.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of software development for Android or iOS.
- Knowledge of device driver development for Windows, Linux or other OSes (iOS, Android).
- Knowledge of supporting device virtualization for VMware or other virtualization platforms.
- Knowledge of supporting remote device access for Citrix or other remote desktop server platforms.
- Knowledge of secure and platform independent coding.
- Knowledge of applied cryptography, PKI, X.509 certificates and information security principles.
- Knowledge of Python for task automation purposes (build & test scripts).
- Basic knowledge of AI and deep learning.
- 5 weeks paid holidays
- Daily meal allowance full cover by company – 125CZK per day
- 2 Sick days paid
- Paid sick leave (PN) – call up 80% of sickpay
- CIP – Yearly bonus 5% of gross salary
- Private / Capital life insurance after one year of employment
- Pension 5% of the base salary
- Sport allowance – 236 CZK/week
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office – 2-3 days per week
- Great location – Prague 8 – Karlin
- No open space – own office (2-4 people)