- Responsibility for distributed applications and infrastructure based on Kubernetes (OpenShift 4.x)
- Automate the creation of infrastructure and application delivery using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues within the PaaS infrastructure and OpenShift Platform
- Conducting post-incident reviews
- Participation in On-Call rotation (once in 4 weeks)
- University degree in Information Technology or experience in IT Ops team / partly DevOps.
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and associated tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins , Helm, etc.)
- Experience with automation scripting, and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with automation, software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, GitHub).
- Knowledge of the container engines Podman and Buildah
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus or equivalent
- Expertise in RPM-based Linux (CentOS / RedHat Enterprise Linux 7/8) including installation, system monitoring and maintenance, tuning and troubleshooting, etc.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Work experience with KanBan and Scrum is appreciated.
- Work mostly from home
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Contributions to the pension / life insurance
- Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Education allowance
- Individual budget for personal growth
- Educational courses, trainings
- Transport allowance
- Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Refreshments on workplace
- Corporate events
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days